Tuesday 24 May 2011

First blog ever :D

So this is the first blog I will ever do and I have no idea man :L but I do plan to do it on games mostly all computer games cause they are the best of course :D I will look at the games themselves and what they are like wont be a massive variation cause I am pretty much addicted to eve online so don't play many games that often apart from minecraft of course :D thumbs up for minecraft \0/.

But anyway yer I will give a overview of it different Ideas of it and not just eve online that will probs we one of the first ones I do also reviews of different items the the games and also I will show you guys some of the minecraft projects me and some mates do, look forward to it :)

And before I get them comments from 5 years olds going " can I join your server " no no you cant ¬¬

But anyway will probs get my first real blog out in the next day or so got exam time so will be intresting but looking forward to it.

peace out

Garysip1 :D

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you get up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recon this could become great :) cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck man! can't wait to read this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I'll be sticking around to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol goodluck! i tried eve once but it didnt work on my pc :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always down for another game blog. I have one too, but it's just about whatever game I'm thinking about that specific day. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is minecraft worth buying? Been playing the free version online and its pretty fun but what benefits do the real version get

    ReplyDelete
  8. defo mate its good get a few mates together get a server up and then the laughs really start

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck man, I have never played eve, but I do want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck on the exams man, just got mine over with finished out pretty well... again, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. seeing to much of this minecraft, I think I may have to check it out

    ReplyDelete