Tuesday 24 May 2011

WTF is eve online

So for people that have seen this blog and read my first post might be like what is this eve online this guy is on about well it is a MMO thats a good start basic's of it is your a a character that buys and fly ships you start off in the smaller ships and can work your way up to more advanced bigger ships such as:

the drake a battle cruiser and one of the most over used ships in the game however it is more than you might thing I cant fit it all in one post and will try to get onto different sections.

Another major part of eve has to be the null sec this is space that can be controlled by players stations and everything in these player hold systems are built by players (there are some npc null sec regions) there are then 3rd party programs that help show what space people own here is a example:

seems complicated well it is but after playing for a while you really start to understand the game more at first it is hard but you can get into it after a while.

Is there pvp omg yes all the player owned space is fight able for and can be conquered you can also fight in npc owned space and there is different ranks of space from high sec to low sec to 0.0 or null sec more will be explained at a latter date. If you wana see pvp you can check out you tube and just type eve online pvp here is a example vid to save you the effort of typing and clicking :P

there is much more this is just one vid think it is a good one there is alot so cant remember which ones I have watched and which ones I have not so my bad if it is a bad one.

Thanks for reading

Garysip1

31 comments:

  1. I just couldn't get into it. It's a lifetime investment of learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer there is alot to learn about the game but just shows how much there is to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started playing a while ago because I saw one of the Super massive mega ultra ships( the one i wanted looks like a giant pillar. i think it anirr or something)but i never got there lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very cool, might check it out if I get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that it's pretty hard, especially if you want to solo it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about Eve, but I never really bothered to learn more about it. Maybe now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVE looks awesome, it's a shame I don't have enough time to play it, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This game looks really scary and hard ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. defenitly not my kind of game^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats the kind of game that kicks ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its really not hard when you get the hang of it and yer it is awesome you never get bored of it if you get into it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well "WTF is ...?" is a gaming show by the cynical Brit alias TotalBiscuit.
    But Eve is still a great game.
    Played it some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these games tend to be more addictive than they should be :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm probably not smart enough to play it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love playing eve i miss my subscription i am excited about the walk in station patch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yer it looks pretty good will do a blog on it when I comes out

    ReplyDelete
  17. EVE = ftw!

    btw like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mhm I think its not really that good :P But at least you tried to present the game as good as possible, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't like space games but Eve looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. i actually saw this in gamestation today, start pack for £5, was going to pick it up but they had actually ran out of copies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think i tried playing this once a few years ago, just so massive i could never get into it

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a life-waster. Games should be for entertainment, not serious life-sucking things.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tried it. Seemed like a lot of work. Didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice mini review! The game definitely has a STEEP learning curve, but once you're into it, there's just no putting it down

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have friends that play Eve, never got into it, but it is kind of right up my alley. (I love science fiction, space ships, etc.) Awesome blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's a great game to open, queue up a few things and just minimize it while you sip your coffee. But i heard it could get pretty intense every now and then.

    ReplyDelete